Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello & Welcome

Welcome to Nia's EPIC Blog of Art. I'm a senior at Victor Senior High School and I'm happy to be graduating this year. When I go to college I'm going to major in Interior Design. Hopefully I'll have my own show on HGTV.
That was a joke.
Right now I'm taking Ceramics 1&2, Functional Arts & last year I took Studio Art and Sculpture.
I love the rainbow, it's hard to pick just one color to be my favorite. So when things catch my eye they usually are multi-colored and vibrant.
I'm not all that good at drawing, but I'm good at ceramics. Or I like to think so. My drawings may be good, but that just arent to the quality of a profesionial. My goal with this blog is to get feedback from readers/followers on my work and to follow my own progression.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment