Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An Interior Designer That Inspires Me

I like the work of Jennifer Post. The places she's designed are modern and would't be for someone who's old and has 43 cats. It's more for the preson with no pets, maybe a fish, and knows how to use technology. But that's just the feel I get from what she's designed. I like it. I's a modern feel. She's done residential and commercial areas, and she has her own funiture colection. Her funiture collection follows the modern look and it's not very colorful. I like bright colors but from what I've seen it's all mostly black and white.
:D

1 comment:

  1. Nia,

    I'm glad you like Jennifer Post's work - she's one of my favorites too!

    Please make sure you read the specific instructions for the blog assignments. There was a lot of information I was looking for on a designer that needs to appear in your post. If you'd like to edit your post and re-submit for a re-grade please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete